Review: Luffa Cosmetics

Hi everybody, I´m here (again) trying to writte (in english) about my last colaboration with Luffa Cosmetics. 

Skin products by Luffa Cosmetics, Juicy Couture Purse, TODOMODA 2015 Planner .

Luffa is a company of products for skin care, from a traditional and natural perspective offered, made with dedication and love for the nature.

Luffa send me a gift to try, and I was trying for about two months, my products was ( Yes, I finish them) an exfoliant and moisturizer with naturals olis of lavender, a lip balm with cacao butter (deliiicious) and a cosmetic case in pastel colors.

Luffa MakeUp Case 

Luffas was a total experience, fulfilled my expectations, the exfoliant of lavender was light and full of sensitive experiences, because all minerals are melted on my skin, smells good, and does not leave you feeling greasy, the body cream was so good, its rate of absorption is excellent, leaves no oily skin like the scrub, and super good to relax after a long day, I mainly used it to massage after work and even my feet, and I never say the I had so moist and beautiful. If you use this products (lavender) after to sleep, you gonna sleep like a baby, lavender has a many benefits to relax the body and the mind. 

Luffa Lavender Exfoliant 


Now... Its time to talk about the lip balm, its incredible usefull, i was traveling in México City, in the jungle seeing falls ( Xico Falls), and wonrking in Veracruz (as always ;) ) but this lip balm goes with me everywhere now in my bag. Soft and hydrated lips are always pretty, and very important, because when you want add some color, the color is evenly distributed and dont dissapear soon.



If you want buy something or know more about this brand, i let you all the information here:



  • Official Page: www.luffa.com.mx
  • Twitter: @LuffaCosmetica
  • Instagram: @Luffacosmeticamx
  • Facebook: LuffaCosmetics}
  • Kichink!: for shopping in México CLICK HERE.


My veredict about this eco-brand is... Im gonna buy watermelon products (Soap, exfoliant and body cream of watermelon, and i love use the efervescents bombs in the bath I will buy some for this summer).

I am very grateful that my blog they read in places speech in English, is why now'll try my luck up my post in both languages. Thanks for the support.


With Love, K.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mi experiencia de compra en iHerb

Tendencias para el 2018

Mi primer experiencia de Compra en UrbanOutfitters.com